Paph Wossner China Moon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYEric said:
I think they made a mistake! Send it to me, and the one behind it and I'll keep it to myself!
And you can send me the two divisions a few years later:p
Chien, is the one behind hangianum x micranthum?

Yes, that's hangianum x micranthum, Paph. Liberty Taiwan.
DSCN2242_resize-1.jpg

Paph. Liberty Taiwan is also a beautiful one. Cloud's Orchids was offering them but appearantly they sold out in a few weeks which is quite fast!....(Or maybe they are keeping them for themselves, I'm not sure)

Thanks for all the nice comments and pics of other hangianum crosses. I only have two of this cross so I won't be trading or selling until both have flowered out. I show my plants and am reluctant to give up anything that is possible award/show quality. However if space becomes an issue in my grow room I may consider trading in the future.

You folks are making us gringos ill. Keep all your vietnamese paphs to yourselves!!! :)

-Ernie

Ardenn & Fren
All you need is a hangianum & a micranthum to recreate the cross.
The only draw back is that your parent plants will not be selected from a vast pool of choice candidates as from a Taiwanese nursery.
They would have the financial, space to raise large amount of parent plants too pick out the best.

Chien said:
Yes, that's hangianum x micranthum, Paph. Liberty Taiwan.
DSCN2242_resize-1.jpg
Great flower Chien.
When will the Taiwanese nurseries finally iron out all the paper work so they could export some to us?

Latest posts

Back