Paph WBW

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, the growth started out small at the trunk, not big enough to support a heavy spike. Its on the big side but then one flower taking all the nutrients should be bigger. I will move this to a course bark medium and hope for a bigger next growth.

What is the measurement of the flower, it looks hefty enough, I'd keep it for a reblooming, although a single flower is frustrating

A downer after waiting/growing for four years, maybe I should call this plant,
Paph WTF,,,, sounds appropriate.
Thanks for the suggestion Ray,,,,:)

It may only have one blossom, but it's fantastic.

However, knowing what a heartbreak that is for you, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

I have to agree that this single flower is nothing to cry about, it's stunning! May I ask what medium you have it in now? Looks very rocky... I'm going to repot two Roths this year and am casting about for medium suggestions/notes. Thank you!

Those are all rocks, uniform in size. Part of my experiment, I kept the plant there for almost three years. But I think they are too small for the plant so the roots have a hard time spreading out
If your plants are NBS, you will need mi
I have to agree that this single flower is nothing to cry about, it's stunning! May I ask what medium you have it in now? Looks very rocky... I'm going to repot two Roths this year and am casting about for medium suggestions/notes. Thank you!
d to large chuck of medium, bark or in organic. Bark is good but get a good brand and not an old stock.

Latest posts

Back