Paph. wardii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbva

Reaction score
Bloomed a few months ago, finally getting around to posting here. ('Gigantor' x wardii v alba 'Majestic') Photographed in natural, direct sunlight.

wardii_2_sm.JPG

I couldn't tell much with the flower but expanded the pic on my phone I could see the beauty in it then. Of course the whole flower didn't fit on my screen then but what the heck!
Who did you get it from?

This bloom is on a single fan. Looks heavily marked in black, when not in direct sunlight. Previous bloomed, select plant that originated from the OrchidZone. Acquired just before they ceased operations. Arrived with infestation that set it back. Not a fast grower for me, but on the road to recovery.

This bloom is on a single fan. Looks heavily marked in black, when not in direct sunlight. Previous bloomed, select plant that originated from the OrchidZone. Acquired just before they ceased operations. Arrived with infestation that set it back. Not a fast grower for me, but on the road to recovery.
Curious what the infestation was? It’s a stunner.

Latest posts

Back