• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. violascens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdupont

Reaction score
Does anyone have a division of Paphiopedilum violascens? Or one that they would be willing to part with? Willing to pay up to $50 depending on quality/vigor.

I'm currently watching the Orchid Zone eBay listing, but the previous violascens they have sold have been labeled as breeding/award quality, and this one looks a little bit washed out. I'll see how the bidding plays out, though.

If anyone knows of vendors that might have this species, I would be happy to know about that, too.

I know it's tough to grow, slow-growing, and tends to die after flowering. I'm growing Disas and others, though, so I'm up for the challenge:fight:

Thanks.

Earlier this year, Asendorfer had it for 45 euro, and Popow had it for 50/100 euro. I think Popow is coming to the US for Tamiami (it might be too late for the pre-order). Ten Shin had it for $15/27.

Its just sold for 44$ from OZ on ebay. Hope u get it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

One has been posted on the Orchid Source Forum. You
might contact the poster for info. The flower was quite
nice.

Where was this post? I'm looking on OSF and can't find it. Search bar gives me no results... Thanks.

Email John directly. I got one from him a few months ago and it is in bud. It was not listed but I asked and he had one. I want to say it was around $50 but don't quote me.

I have a bunch in spike. They'll go on EBAY when open. That means you know what you are getting, better or worse. :)
I am also open to selling directly before they open.
JC

Back