Paph. villosum 'Stephen Manza' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quite beautiful,
I wonder if this particular one is related to the villosum "chuck's warrior" x self's breeding ?
let me know if the dorsal bending back as the flower age ,
I notice when first opens, my plant's dorsal seems to be wide & flat but as it ages, it curves back and looks more slender

quite beautiful,
I wonder if this particular one is related to the villosum "chuck's warrior" x self's breeding ?
let me know if the dorsal bending back as the flower age ,
I notice when first opens, my plant's dorsal seems to be wide & flat but as it ages, it curves back and looks more slender

The first bud started to open Jan. 14, that is the flower at the back. This is the third year it has flowered and it looks pretty much identical each year. The original tag just says Paph. villosum, but I have a feeling it is the result of some kind of breeding program.
Don

where did it come from/what breeding? thanks
I got this plant as a seedling from Cloud's Orchids in 2014. I know that they buy plants from Hung Sheng, because of the names on some of their plants. I have no idea the breeding of this plant. I just don't think it is typical of most of the pictures or illustrations I've seen. I haven't seen that many live plants, possibly none, except the one I have.
Don

Wow I think one of the best clone that I ever seen I'm drooling. Congratulations.

Back