Paph. villosum fma. aureum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful!! Just wonderful. I wonder if there is a gratrixianum aurea variety?
I actually don't quite think there is - I've heard of a semi-albinistic form though. But it might from a strict botanical perspective be counted as neither fowl, nor fish!
(I'm actually signed up for one, if a friend of mine succeeds in growing his 5 plants to BS. He can't be persuaded to part with one of them, yet - and I strongly suspect, that he wants to pick the best of the lot for himself. I can't say, I blame him! 😁 )

Last edited:
Wonderfully shaped aureum... we need to trade future divisions LOL...

And Jens, I heard through the grapevine that gratrixianum aureum/album exists! Somewhere in Asia, and I will try to get a hold of one....

4 great flowers, 4 times WOW. Congrats.
At the moment I have to content myself with photos of this beauty taken by other persons. Hopefully in one or two years time I will be able to take my own ones.

I actually don't quite think there is - I've heard of a semi-albinistic form though. But it might from a strict botanical perspective be counted as neither fowl, nor fish!
(I'm actually signed up for one, if a friend of mine succeeds in growing his 5 plants to BS. He can't be persuaded to part with one of them, yet - and I strongly suspect, that he wants to pick the best of the lot for himself. I can't say, I blame him! 😁 )

you mean this ?

Attachments

• DSC00889.jpg
    DSC00889.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 19
Wonderfully shaped aureum... we need to trade future divisions LOL...

And Jens, I heard through the grapevine that gratrixianum aureum/album exists! Somewhere in Asia, and I will try to get a hold of one....

see

Paphiopdilum christensonianum forma flava2.jpg

Back