Paph. vietnamense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliana

Reaction score
I'm so excited to bloom this! Received it in a trade last October. Sorry for the washed out photo, need real camera or better phone for pics. Opened on Tuesday, hopefully it will bloom for more than a week. Happy Easter!

Certainly one of the best form and color , try your best to keep it alive , and when it is bigger with more growths , selfing it so there will be more with its genetic background in existence .

I think that's the best VN I've seen anywhere. The color
and form is very close to perfect. Sending vibes it will
stay perfect for the weekend. I'd definitely be showing
that flower off!

That is a really super flower! (Oops, did someone forget to make the bed?:snore:)
:rollhappy: I'm glad you all like this plant! It opened on Tues. 3/22 and judging is 4/9 so if it still looks good I will try to take it in. I'm giving it a clonal name, 'Pink Pagoda'. I think it deserves that even if it doesn't get an award. If someone wants pollen just let me know.

:rollhappy: I'm glad you all like this plant! It opened on Tues. 3/22 and judging is 4/9 so if it still looks good I will try to take it in. I'm giving it a clonal name, 'Pink Pagoda'. I think it deserves that even if it doesn't get an award. If someone wants pollen just let me know.
That is almost three weeks .
It is not fair if it doesn't get judged, the AOS should have an arrangement for short blooming length orchid , sort of emergency room trip .
Otherwise, the awarded plants only represent the small percentage of plants happen to bloom at the time of judging events, not the best of all the orchids .

That is almost three weeks .
It is not fair if it doesn't get judged, the AOS should have an arrangement for short blooming length orchid , sort of emergency room trip .

It is possible. The main obstacle is getting enough judges together in a short period of time.

Latest posts

Back