Paph. venustum 'Lakehead' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Here's a closer shot of the venustum we got an AM on. Ross is being modest, but the Estella with an AM is his plant!

vlakeh.jpg

Jason Fischer said:
Here's a closer shot of the venustum we got an AM on. Ross is being modest, but the Estella with an AM is his plant!

Thanks, Jason.
One of the highlights for me every year is clerking for the AOS judges and seeing the Orchids, Ltd display for the first time in the early morning light, just as the sun begins to light up that wing of the conservatory.

paphreek said:
Thanks, Jason.
One of the highlights for me every year is clerking for the AOS judges and seeing the Orchids, Ltd display for the first time in the early morning light, just as the sun begins to light up that wing of the conservatory.

I much prefer orchid shows in botanical gardens or conservatories to the ones held in shopping malls or hockey rinks.

Kyle

I think it's amazing that all the venustums are facing the same way. Was that a natural, or did you have to help them a bit?

SlipperFan said:
I think it's amazing that all the venustums are facing the same way. Was that a natural, or did you have to help them a bit?

No help, they just all opened up toward the sun. We did stake them up so they stood perfectly straight, though. This is our only orchid show we have every year!

Back