Paph venustum from S.Himalaya of Tibet

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, gorgeous flower! I've never seen a venustum with such vivid color and nice proportions. In that climate,
how did you transport the plants without damage?

Bareroot plant is easy to be brought, just need avoid frozen when across snow mountain. A little dry is better so that avoid rot. Paphs really easy to grow~ I brought Primular too but all failure.

They are extremly nice!! I love the dark pouch. You have to breed them, they are gorgeous!!

Bareroot plant is easy to be brought, just need avoid frozen when across snow mountain. A little dry is better so that avoid rot. Paphs really easy to grow~ I brought Primular too but all failure.
I know this is a very old thread, but I was wondering if YiJiaWang has flowered the selfies of these Tibetan venustums yet?

Ngoc Lan Nursery

Attachments

• Ngoc Lan.jpg
    Ngoc Lan.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 36
  • nl1.jpg
    nl1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 36
  • nl2.jpg
    nl2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 36
Do you know where? Originally he posted from Beijing.
how to contact you Leslie? the new "start a conversation" doesn't seem to work well like the old "slippertalk message" feature, I tried but the message I sent to you does not work!

how to contact you Leslie? the new "start a conversation" doesn't seem to work well like the old "slippertalk message" feature, I tried but the message I sent to you does not work!
Hien, I have been trying to learn PM here but looks like it does not exist. Perhaps post on my wall convo?

Latest posts

Back