Paph. Unnamed03

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotsomerice

Reaction score
Both of my first bloom just open Paph. Concon Bell x Conco-bellatulum. I think they are from the same parents. I hope yellow color don't fade! ;) I like the second one better. What do you think?

Attachments

• CoxCo01.jpg
    CoxCo01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 35
  • CoxCo02.jpg
    CoxCo02.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 39
I like them both. The yellow on the 2nd one is very nice though.

I would expect them to be a bit more open. How long have they been in bloom?

Craig

Well, I think I like the first one more than the 2nd, because I am very fond of the greenish colours... :D But the 2nd one looks pretty good, too...

Here is the update picture.

Here is a picture of more open flowers. The yellow color seems to fade. The first one seems to be a larger flower. I don't know. I the first plant is gaining on me. More update soon.

Attachments

• CoxCo03.jpg
    CoxCo03.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
Here is another first bloom seedling.

Paph. Concon Bell x Conco-bellatulum. I think this one is better than the other two. What do you think? Awardable?

Attachments

• CoxCo04.jpg
    CoxCo04.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
I'd agree, it's better than the other two. It's awardable in my book, but I'm not a judge!;)

To me I like the last photo of the third flower. The spotting pattern is different than on the first 2. Almost no spots on the dorsal in the third.
How many do you have? Have they been difficult to bloom?

ohio-guy,
I have about 5. They are all first bloom. One of them has a bud blast. The other one is about to open.

Back