Paph. tranlienianum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fibre

Reaction score
Some flowers from my second generation tranlienianum album breeding:
I like them because of their symmetrical ruffled petals and their dorsals. The dorsals don't show the waves at the base as often seen at tranlienianum.

tranlienianum_23-2_ST.jpg tranlienianum2023-1Bluete.jpg tranlienianum2023-1_ST.jpg

You did a great job on these! Nice compact vigirous plants! I am joining the flower of my plant at the moment! Greetings to the sibs! ;)

Well, that's a quite a good one you got!! I'm happy to see this flower again and to hear that it is growing so vigorous for you!

I find that tranlienianum is harder to bloom than helenae .
With helenae, I don't have to do anything to make it blooms , while my tranlienianum just sit there .

I find that tranlienianum is harder to bloom than helenae .
With helenae, I don't have to do anything to make it blooms , while my tranlienianum just sit there .
Hm, both get very similar conditions in my grow-room. Helenae gets more light while tranlienianum gets more water and never as dry as helenae.

No, culture is not challenging for tranlienianum. But to find an albine one that is not out of a line of selfings could be more difficult.

Latest posts

Back