Paph tonsum v. album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rudolf. I agree with you. I originally bought 6 and this one took off and left the others in it's dust. I use to buy three plants of a grex and get one keeper. Now I'm up to six! I'm going backwards 🥴!

Rick, very nice!!! I bought a flask from Sam with 6 seedling size plants few years ago, one has survived, now nbs size.I took a pic tomorrow.

I had to come back and look at this beauty today. I line everything about it, including — maybe especially - the pinched-tip dorsal with the perfect line of green running through and the gracious backsweep on the laterals’ ends. Sure would love a whole-plant photo… I’m not even a rabid albalover but this one is just wondrous.

Very nice. This species for me is one of those that grows so easily into a clump then flowered. After that, it just declined and I completely forgot what culture I gave or that I did not pay attention at all. I'm still nursing what is left and really paying attention to it now. Not a stunner but I'm challenged.

Latest posts

Back