Paph. tigrinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

This tigrinum is a first bloom from a flask I bought from Hengduan 6 years ago. The flask had 6 seedlings in it. 1 sickly one died almost immediately and I lost another to crown rot along the way. They're all BS now and 1 other in is low spike. The other 2 don't look like they'll be blooming this year.

Paphtigrinum1.jpg
\
Paphtigrinum2.jpg

--Stephen

Wow, I would say this is a very good one, Stephen. Hopefully the next one, which is in spike now, will be such a beauty too. Good luck.

What a journey during the six years! I applaud your growing techniques and patience. Well done.

Good colors on this flower. Form and size will improve when plant is stronger and multi-growth.

Hi All,

This tigrinum is a first bloom from a flask I bought from Hengduan 6 years ago. The flask had 6 seedlings in it. 1 sickly one died almost immediately and I lost another to crown rot along the way. They're all BS now and 1 other in is low spike. The other 2 don't look like they'll be blooming this year.

Paphtigrinum1.jpg
\
Paphtigrinum2.jpg

--Stephen
Great flower but too big for such a young plant to maintain for long: you could lose it. I would cut the flower right now.

Latest posts

Back