Paph tigrinum experiment...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have missed the second version. Both pages look the same to me. The background looks quite black on my computer.

Yeah, the second version was very short lived :) I went to best buy today to look at monitors, and decided in the end to either wait for a sale or buy one online :)

- Matt

I would check occasionally cause the deals are random. It's where I got my desktop from 4 years ago but I checked it daily for about 2 months. And it was pretty cheap and good for the price.

There's also http://sfbay.craigslist.org/ just choose your state on the right. I've heard good things about it. It's people selling new and used stuff. Sometimes free stuff people are just getting rid off. My friend scored a sweet 150 gallon glass aquarium for free from a guy who was just looking to unload. It just had to be picked up. Personally I've never used it though cause I'm too lazy to learn the ins and outs lol. The thing is I don't know if it would be to good of a place to look for a monitor or TV. but if youre looking for other stuff the place is definately worth a try. :)

Latest posts

Back