Paph Thomas Fourman (liemianum 'Floradise' AM/AOS x malipoense)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

L I Jane

This opened a couple of days ago.I had been waiting forever for the bud to open --looks like a couple more buds to come plus sent out 2 new growths.The pouch is nice & big due to the malipoense.I'm going to take a pic in another 10 days & see if there are any changes ie. deeping of pouch colour etc. :)
OrchidDSC017-2.jpg

I liked the color contrasts so much when I saw a photo of it a year or so ago that I couldn't help but purchase it! I hope mine blooms soon. Yours is gorgeous!

I have the same plant and the leaves just keep getting longer I suspect I would see a bud pop up soon. I'd love to see a shot of the whole plant. Thanks Ray You have good coloring on the flower so worth the wait is this your first bloom? it will be my second

thank You L I Jane I have the same flower but my plant looks different but by the size alone I should see blooms soon. My leaves are longer and more slender and darker.Your plant looks great I enjoyed seeing it.
Ray

Wow! I don't remember the bloom being like that! Do you have a picture of the plant now? Nice growing! =)

-Pat

Pat those are the pics I took in the past few days. ???? Not sure what you are asking.

L I Jane said:
Pat those are the pics I took in the past few days. ???? Not sure what you are asking.

Isn't this the one I sold you a while back? I thought the flowers were different shaped/colored... I like the coloration of it! =)

-Pat

Yes it is I remember you saying you thought the colouring was really weird but this is the very one that you had auctioned off!See how stiff the leaves are --you complained that they were very floppy & had to be supported.I thought maybe it was the heat in Fla

Do you have a picture of the entire plant? It looks as if it likes you more than it liked me! =)

-Pat

I'm really confused as I have the pic on the bottom of Page 1 but you can't see it Kentuckiense??I'm doing it again so let me know.
OrchidDSC023.jpg

Latest posts

Back