paph thaianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy

lovely, can you show the whole plant, please?

right now i don't have any great up close photos of the foliage. it is worth doing right and we will be posting a vid on our yt in a couple days. i will try and post up some good still of the leaves here then as well. but its got 5 leaves, all about 6-7 cm long and 1.5-2 cm wide. dark green overall with some minor lighter green mottled spots. not a whole lot of mottling, but still a nice foliage plant

Howdy

right now i don't have any great up close photos of the foliage. it is worth doing right and we will be posting a vid on our yt in a couple days. i will try and post up some good still of the leaves here then as well. but its got 5 leaves, all about 6-7 cm long and 1.5-2 cm wide. dark green overall with some minor lighter green mottled spots. not a whole lot of mottling, but still a nice foliage plant
Closeups aren’t necessary, necessarily. We want to see the whole plant. Flower is part of it too. Anyway, congratulations on your success!!!

ok, here is a screencapture then of the upcoming vid! will be public tomorrow...but you guys get a sneak peak of the whole plant :)

1675699348832.png

thaianum in front left with comparison to micranthum

Back