Paph. thaianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. One of my faves but difficult to grow. Any secrets?
Wow, image shack is not letting me enlarge at home. computers are starting to really suck!

'Wish I could see the enlarged photos but Image Shack keeps giving me a security alert and it won't open the photo. It'd be REALLY nice if you'd post your photos on this site instead of directing us to a photo hosting site.

I find it easy to grow, but slow. Buds up every 2 years, the bud develops nicely, then blasts before opening. Usually buds blast in the early stages. I think it might be budding up now....maybe this year it will succeed.

Beautiful shape with lovely balance to all the components. It almost has a crystalline appearance to it. I need to buy a flask or two of these!

What size is the bloom?

I have a thai coming up with 2 spikes but the plant is tiny and the spikes are so fragile!! ?

Jean

You have a fantastic collection of plants, please carry on posting them, especially with you having sorted out the sizing and way to post them. They are a treat to view!

Back