Paph. Temptation 'Wacousta' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I almost didn't send this to judging because I saw that other awarded plants (including Brandon Tam's) had more or bigger flowers. But the twisty petals were something I didn't see so much on the others, so I sent it. The judges agreed. :)
Temptation is philippinense fma album ‘Sterling’ x kolopakingii v. topperi ’10 Mile’ from Lehua.

Paph_Temptation-flower.jpg

Paph_Temptation-plant.jpg

Very bright lip and great color for the cross. Congrats on the FCC. It'd be great it if had more flowers, but who knows, maybe next time it blooms, it will.

This is an incredible flower and very deserving of its award. Congratulations Dot!

Very bright lip and great color for the cross. Congrats on the FCC. It'd be great it if had more flowers, but who knows, maybe next time it blooms, it will.

Most flowers we could find on that cross was 7 per inflorescence. 6 on this one. So pretty solid on the flower count, maybe next year it will have 7.

Rob

Wonderful! When you say 'sent it to judging', what does that mean? I have to pack mine in the car and drive it up. Do you have an orchid transport service?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

One of my colleagues/friends in our society is also a judge - Rob Halgren. I asked him if he would take my plant to judging, and he obliged. It is wonderful that we have several judges in our society, and that they are willing to transport our orchids to judging.

Latest posts

Back