Paph Susan Booth 'Paracombe'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
I must have flowered this clone 12 times or more, but this is the first time I have got more than three flowers on a spike. In fact, a lot of my multi's are flowering with more flowers this season. The growths are much bigger and wider, so I guess I'm growing them better. This one is growing in a 20 cm basket which seems to aid in growing larger plants.

The only frustrating thing is this plant has another two spikes just developing. You can see one of the new spikes in the third photo. It would have been nice for them to synchronise their flowering at once. One of these growths is enormous, so I will be interested to see if it puts out 5 flowers.

SB%20paracombe%202018%202.jpg

SB%20paracombe%202018.jpg

SB%20paracombe%202018%203.jpg

Thats a keeper, very nice display, with 2 spikes more than 3 flowers each would be awardable for sure

Wow that is a stunning flower lovely looking plant as well. I hope my Susan Booth is half this good.

I must have flowered this clone 12 times or more, but this is the first time I have got more than three flowers on a spike. In fact, a lot of my multi's are flowering with more flowers this season. The growths are much bigger and wider, so I guess I'm growing them better. This one is growing in a 20 cm basket which seems to aid in growing larger plants.

The only frustrating thing is this plant has another two spikes just developing. You can see one of the new spikes in the third photo. It would have been nice for them to synchronise their flowering at once. One of these growths is enormous, so I will be interested to see if it puts out 5 flowers.

SB%20paracombe%202018%202.jpg

SB%20paracombe%202018.jpg

SB%20paracombe%202018%203.jpg
This clone is better than Susan Booth 'SVO' FCC/AOS. I have seen more Susan Booths than one can imagine and yours is the best!

Latest posts

Back