Paph Susan Booth 'Highercombe' AM/AOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you benching it? The Canberra show is in two weeks time,I think.

Sadly, the first flower is starting to wilt, so it won't make it for the Canberra Orchid show on the following weekend. That is the one negative about this clone. The flower life is relatively short. You have a very narrow window when all the flowers are open.

Sadly, the first flower is starting to wilt, so it won't make it for the Canberra Orchid show on the following weekend. That is the one negative about this clone. The flower life is relatively short. You have a very narrow window when all the flowers are open.
Ain’t that the rule for most lol. two day too early or one day too late 😂.

Ain’t that the rule for most lol. two day too early or one day too late 😂.

Ain't that the truth. :)

It has happened two times in a row now for this plant now. Fell over a week out. I have a couple of nice multi-florals that hopefully can hold on for another week. They have been open for a while but should make it.

How disappointing! I am coming for a sticky anyway! Currently I have two paphs on a heatpad trying to open them up for the 24 th, our club show, fingers crossed.

OK folks.... Next time, get a bottle of Kelpak and spray the inflorescence, buds and flowers with a 4% solution. You will likely see longer-lived blossoms due to the phlorotannins contained.

https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/very-limited-anecdotal-evidence-but.52943/#post-727051

How disappointing! I am coming for a sticky anyway! Currently I have two paphs on a heatpad trying to open them up for the 24 th, our club show, fingers crossed.

Great. I hope to see you there. I don't have a lot for the show but I haver a couple of roths and my Bel Royal has never looked so good. Worth the trip just to see it hopefully. :)

Great. I hope to see you there. I don't have a lot for the show but I haver a couple of roths and my Bel Royal has never looked so good. Worth the trip just to see it hopefully. :)
Ok look forward to catching up, I am dropping hubby of at the airport and hopefully make it to Ainsley around 10- 10:30 am.

Latest posts

Back