paph. sukhakulii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
From John at Zephyrus Orchids. Purchased in low bud. I think it's pretty nice.

Paph_sukhakulii-Z-08.jpg

Very nice. John has very nice plants and is great to deal with. I highly recommend him. Looks like you got a good one.:clap:

This sukhakulii is beautiful with a very good shape :)

A little bit different than regular sukhakulii with the spots on the base of the dorsal.

I've seen already plenty of P. sukhakulii on photos and personally but every new one is a beautiful sight. And your photos are always an eye-catcher and show it in a stunning way anyway.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

I've seen already plenty of P. sukhakulii on photos and personally but every new one is a beautiful sight. And your photos are always an eye-catcher and show it in a stunning way anyway.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

This is the species that got me into slippers too. I still love to look at them regardless of how many I see. I guess because they have been in cultivation for so long you hear very little of their native habitat. My references locates the source of the species to the Phu Luang Mts. in Thailand, with very restricted range. I did some internet searching and found that the locals know this flower as the "dragonfly" flower. I have never seen an in situ picture of this species, and would like to know more about its habitat. Anyone???

Thanks, everyone. I am really happy this turned out so nice -- Zephyrus John will tell you I agonized over which one to buy. I have this in the Ann Arbor show this weekend. We'll see what the judges think (and what kind of competition it has).

Thanks, everyone. I am really happy this turned out so nice -- Zephyrus John will tell you I agonized over which one to buy. I have this in the Ann Arbor show this weekend. We'll see what the judges think (and what kind of competition it has).

Dot, I always buy 3 if I can afford it:) No agonizing and I always get a keeper that way:wink:

Back