Paph. sukhakulii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiltergal

Orchid Slave
Reaction score
I may have posted this one earlier. I can't remember and can't find the old thread. Anyway, the second flower finally opened and there is a third spike just starting. The older flower on the right is just starting to lose some of it's color intensity.

Paph_suhakulii_wn_13.JPG

Rick I think they look different because the older flower is pointing up a bit so the angle is different. The newer flower just opened so it hasn't had a chance to spread. I was afraid the old flower would drop so didn't want to wait. :)

Nice flowers! Thank you for sharing them with us. I have an alba, but definitely need to add the regular form to my collection in the near future.

That's a very nice such and a healthy plant. The flowers look to have very good colour and shape. As for judging this species, what makes a particular flower stand out from the rest?

Gary
UK:confused:

It´s inusual to see a multigrowth P. sukhakulii as yours.

I´m really jealous!!. You have a very strong plant :clap::clap:

Congratulations!

The silly thing grows like a weed. I've lost count of how many growths it has. Once in a great while it will give me double buds on a single inflorescence.

It's growing under T5s in a southwest facing bay window so gets bright indirect light. It's in slotted clear plastic pot. I water weekly with MSU @ slightly less that 125ppm. I try and repot it annually but ran out of time this year. Now that I'm retired I have no excuse for missing a repot. :wink:

Latest posts

Back