Paph. sukhakulii x Bill Werntz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lothianjavert

Another interesting "novelty" type. These came from antec a few years back. I really don't remember if it's one plant in the pot, or if it's actually a compot that I forgot to pot out and is waaaaay past due. I think it's a compot... :eek: 1 bloom, 3 spikes on the way, and not all the plants have identical foliage.

This bloom is a bit wonky. :(

sukxbillwerntztapestryhi6.jpg

I bought a compot of these too. Over the years I've parted with most, so I think I've only got one or two left. I wasn't particularly thrilled with how they were blooming out. Hopefully you'll get one or two that are keepers.

I bought a compot of these too. Over the years I've parted with most, so I think I've only got one or two left. I wasn't particularly thrilled with how they were blooming out. Hopefully you'll get one or two that are keepers.

They seem to get better with time. Mine bloomed out deformed the first two bloomings, but improved each time. The third time it bloomed, it was very nice. I should have kept it, but a good friend just loved it, so I sold it to her.

Yeah, I noticed they did seem to bloom a bit better as they got larger. I'm hoping the one or two I've got left will be winners. But I wouldn't put money on it.

Latest posts

Back