Paph stonei “simple” single flower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Pisgah' plants come from Russ Bolt at Looking Glass Orchids. I have a number of seedlings from him with his clonal names on the tags, I think he gets in a rush and forgets to put × self on his tags at times. I'm not sure who that is flipping his plants on ebay but you'll save yourself some money going straight to the source.

'Pisgah' plants come from Russ Bolt at Looking Glass Orchids. I have a number of seedlings from him with his clonal names on the tags, I think he gets in a rush and forgets to put × self on his tags at times. I'm not sure who that is flipping his plants on ebay but you'll save yourself some money going straight to the source.
CGMoody is the eBay seller and they have a number of plants with Pisgah clonal names

CGMoody is the eBay seller and they have a number of plants with Pisgah clonal names

I recognize the ebay name, I meant I don't know who the actual person behind it is or if they have any affiliation with Russ. He's not very tech savvy but he will ship if people contact him, I doubt he is directly involved in the ebay sales.

Great information. Through the years I have purchased several (a dozen) plants from CGMoody on eBay. I am now suspicious they are from Looking Glass Orchids now that I have searched Looking Glass list of plants.
In fact, not to criticize, but I am sure a few plants were recently split and placed in sphagnum for the purchase because they had recent base cuts and minimal root system in the packed tight media. Everyone is allowed to carry on their business by their choice but I prefer to purchase an established plant from the “grower” directly.
Thanks for the information on Looking Glass Orchids.

They are 100% from Looking Glass, I recognize the greenhouse in cgmoody's listings.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1645038616135.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645038616135.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1645038607994.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645038607994.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I can only echo what everyone else has already said, but any blooming stonei is a beautiful stonei! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back