Paph. St. Swithin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reviewed the awards and it looks like yours is contention for a cultural award and possibly a flower quality award. The recent FCC had DS 5.5 cm and P 19.2 (most awards had long petals but your large dorsal may offset that). A recent cultural CCE (90 points) was 18F 4B on 4 inflorescences. So yours at 22 is on par!

I would recommend bringing it to judging!

I reviewed the awards and it looks like yours is contention for a cultural award and possibly a flower quality award. The recent FCC had DS 5.5 cm and P 19.2 (most awards had long petals but your large dorsal may offset that). A recent cultural CCE (90 points) was 18F 4B on 4 inflorescences. So yours at 22 is on par!

I would recommend bringing it to judging!
I have never taken a plant to judging, but I looked into it. St. Louis, Mo. is where I would go…judging was 10 days ago, the second Saturday of each month, the next judging is about 18 days away. I don’t think the flowers will last that long. If they do, I might give it a try.

Latest posts

Back