• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. spiceranum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdub

My newest "must have" is Paph. spiceranum. Anyone know of a good resource for at least a near-bloom size plant? Anyone have a division that needs a good home? I'd be willing to pay anything not resembling the inflated prices for divisions on eBay. Thanks!

cdub said:
My newest "must have" is Paph. spiceranum. Anyone know of a good resource for at least a near-bloom size plant? Anyone have a division that needs a good home? I'd be willing to pay anything not resembling the inflated prices for divisions on eBay. Thanks!

Shouldn't be a difficult one to find but I will look around tomorrow for you. Maybe try B&B orchids? I got mine free from them ages ago (I don't have it any more though.)

I'd talk to John at Parkside about that one. I bought one from them last year in flower. It was a GREAT flower. But don't be surprised if he has 2 prices for two different quality of plants. Remember you have to pay for what you get.

Bob in Albany said:
I'd talk to John at Parkside about that one. I bought one from them last year in flower. It was a GREAT flower. But don't be surprised if he has 2 prices for two different quality of plants. Remember you have to pay for what you get.

different prices for different quality plants?

spicerianum is a species plant with a couple of varieties, surely theres not that much difference.

Pathos said:
different prices for different quality plants?

spicerianum is a species plant with a couple of varieties, surely theres not that much difference.

if it is just a cross of typical plants, the price will be less than it is for an awarded cross. an FCC x FCC cross would, most likely, be even more
(does that make sense?)

Latest posts

Back