Paph Shun Fa Golden

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The idea the people has had orchids stolen at shows is very upsetting. Some one did that at one of our show. She took a plant out of the exhibit and tried to walk out. Thankfully a few folks saw her reaching into thw exhibit.

It is really sad. I often see people stepping into the set up for taking photos. I am usually not sure if I should say something or not because people who have no basic respect for other's property may turn ugly and even violent when their faults are pointed out rather being embarrassed and sorry.
I actually only every said something to someone once. This lady was touching orchids in exhibit. I told her not to touch and her response was "is it yours?" I was speechless. Too many assholes!

Gorgeous.
I actually only every said something to someone once. This lady was touching orchids in exhibit. I told her not to touch and her response was "is it yours?" I was speechless. Too many assholes!
If you hadn't been rendered speechless, you could have said, "Yes, and if you get any closer to it I'm going to beat you with your handbag! Next time.;)

Latest posts

Back