Quantcast

Paph Shun Fa Golden

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Djthomp28

Reaction score
I could get down with that breaking and entering.
Lovely!

Last edited:

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to stop all of you lol.

We wait till its at a show hehe... my Julius sprouted legs and walked away in one show.

Djthomp28

Reaction score
The idea the people has had orchids stolen at shows is very upsetting. Some one did that at one of our show. She took a plant out of the exhibit and tried to walk out. Thankfully a few folks saw her reaching into thw exhibit.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
It is really sad. I often see people stepping into the set up for taking photos. I am usually not sure if I should say something or not because people who have no basic respect for other's property may turn ugly and even violent when their faults are pointed out rather being embarrassed and sorry.
I actually only every said something to someone once. This lady was touching orchids in exhibit. I told her not to touch and her response was "is it yours?" I was speechless. Too many assholes!

masaccio

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous.
I actually only every said something to someone once. This lady was touching orchids in exhibit. I told her not to touch and her response was "is it yours?" I was speechless. Too many assholes!
If you hadn't been rendered speechless, you could have said, "Yes, and if you get any closer to it I'm going to beat you with your handbag! Next time.;)

Latest posts