Paph. Shireen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Paph. Shireen (philippinense x glaucophyllum)

Bought this one in full bloom at Clouds last month.

hpim1599.jpg
[/IMG]

Group Shot.
hpim1601.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Very nice blooms!

I just love Clouds, they have such gorgeous plants :rollhappy:

Very nice blooms!

I just love Clouds, they have such gorgeous plants :rollhappy:

Ya, too gorgeous, I always come away with a few more than what's on my shopping list! They are indeed wonderful, we are lucky to have them in our neck of the woods. Are you able to visit them in person?

a suggestion for anyone who is running out of growing space... another paph that looks very similar to Shireen but is less space consuming is paph Jolly Holiday (liemianum x philippinense)... cos Shireen does get rather large sometimes... =)

a suggestion for anyone who is running out of growing space... another paph that looks very similar to Shireen but is less space consuming is paph Jolly Holiday (liemianum x philippinense)... cos Shireen does get rather large sometimes... =)

Good tip, I'll keep an eye out for it. I've seen pictures of huge plants of Shireen, they look like they could nearly rival a phrag at maturity. Not too sure where it will live when it's all grown up...on the roof maybe:D.

Latest posts

Back