Paph Shin-Yi Williams

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a color!!!! Never expected. And well grown too. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks to an extremely prolonged cold weather, the red intensities are generally better this year. The specimen has a little set-back. Blooming with only 2 flowers is a little below standard. I m hoping a better performace, flower size at least, in the coming next flowering season.

That would be one of the best coloured SYW Ive seen.
Post a bigger photo if you can.

Ever since photobucket has changed its policy, i was quite upset as I am tired of finding another source to upload photos. The link I gave is from my blogger. Allow me to be lazy....

Allow me to post mine. :)

SYWilliams320182.jpg

SYWilliams320181.jpg
It looks like you hijacked Paphman's post. Is that what I'm seeing here?

Mocchaccino, your plant is so good that it deserves a separate post. Sorry Paphman.

It looks like you hijacked Paphman's post. Is that what I'm seeing here?

Why, yes it is hijacked...don't know the guy but am sure he was just excited to show his picture.

Yes, it's my bad. I was just lazy to start a new one. Sorry for that :poke: I shall delete if possible

Mocchaccino, your plant is so good that it deserves a separate post. Sorry Paphman.

Thanks! Shall make an update when I could

I would look for an injection site on the inflourescence on mocachinos, Sorry paphman, when it opens start a new thread

Latest posts

Back