Paph seedlings on new list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
These Paphs are now available over here on a list I received yesterday. Australian buyers only.

barbigerum, bellatulum, callosum, charlesworthii, delenatii, emersonii 2 o/x's,
esquirolei alba, fowlei, gigantifolium, gratrixianum, haynaldianum & alba, helenae, hermanii, hirsutissimum, jackii, laevigatum alba, leucochilum, malipoense, moquetteanum, niveum, praestans, primulinum, schoseri, sublaeve, sukhakulii, supardii, tonsum, victoria-regina, volonteanum, wardii, wilhelminiae.
Average size of seedlings, 3 inch ( 75mm ) leaf span. The dearest plant is esquirolei alba at A$25.00. Average price for one of each, A$10.30.
Now for the hybrids, a selection of what is on offer,

ang-thong x hangianum $12
armeniacum x hangianum $12
Lady Isabel x adductum 'Anitum' $12
micranthum x hangianum ( Liberty Taiwan ) $12
PEOY $12
StSwithins x wilhelminiae $12
Sunshine Glory x hangianum $12
There are a few more that I haven't listed that aren't ready yet and WOW are they good.
I did order a cross that could produce something interesting,
P. Elfstone 'Monument' x in-Charm White about 75mm ( 3inch L/S ) @$10 each. I bought 5 plants.

omg that is such a great price for micranthum x hangianum! and I need one. They aren't so cheap in Canada and I only saw them once and sold out.

looks like you got the same list I've been looking over Roy.

I'm keen on quite a few of them but won't know till wednesday if i got any... the squirolei and laevigatum albas, and the supardii are on the wish list.

Darn cheap though aye....

looks like you got the same list I've been looking over Roy.

I'm keen on quite a few of them but won't know till wednesday if i got any... the squirolei and laevigatum albas, and the supardii are on the wish list.

Darn cheap though aye....

I looked at a lot more too but just paid out a swag for 2 lots Ascocends plus some Paph seedlings. Now definitely broke, except for some future orders placed.

Latest posts

Back