Paph. schoseri (syn. P. bacanum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice schoseri. They tend often to reflex the petals but so far yours didn't do it, as far as I can see on the photo.

First time bloomer:

Paph. schoseri (syn P. bacanum)
Very nice Phapiopedilum, I’m waiting mine that’s is going to flowering, the plant it’s very small, I’m very curious 🤩
I have not been growing Phapiopedilum for a long time, I have always approached them with the fear of not being able to cultivate them, now I am trying to learn how to manage them better🤞

Very nice Guidal!!
Have you any info about Popow? Is It still on business? The site seems closed, I could find some of his plants(not many) till a month ago on eBay store but now I cannot find any.
Thanks

No, I wonder, too. Let's ask either Rudolf (Guru) or Leslie, they might be in the know?!
Jens and Lorenzo, I sdon't know much either. What I know is, he sells from time to time plants on eBay and in January I bought one of his offered Paphiopedilums. I wrote few lines to him, expressed my belated condolence and asked about the online shop......but unfotunately I didn't get any response.

Latest posts

Back