Paph. Sander's Pride Progression

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!
that date stamp is SO important, huh?

I'm still holding out hope. I have a few phrags I could enter but this is the important thing in my collection doing something now.

Still, just blooming a nice sand. hybrid - my first - is pretty cool. I'm proud, even if I cannot enter it in a show. Two more weeks and I've got a meeting to go to so....but show would be better. :)

The third bud has just started to crack. I'm happy with the blooming so far but look forward to seeing it in full bloom. I'm glad the petal stance is as open as it is from the stonei influence, I really was hoping for that. Next opportunity to show it off is Nov. 12. :)

My apologies for the crummy photo, I didn't feel like moving the plant too much.
img0684mq2.jpg

Looks great Heather! I love those petals :D

- Matt

PS - You'll get better detail in the flowers in your photos if you take the photo against a neutral colored or dark backdrop... the white wall will tend to give you a silhouette effect when you don't want it! Might be worth experimenting with tacking up a darker piece of cloth behind it, for such an awesome plant :)

Latest posts

Back