• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. sanderianum pollen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
I would like to exchange pollen if you like to make an out-cross as well. Mine is a decent clone, pure species, FTB with 28-29" tightly twisting petals. Send me PM if you are interested in it.

PS, I prefer to do the pollen exchange the next two weeks.

Last edited:
Toms's sandie:
0Lx3BU.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo for me, Chad.

Pollen exchange is still available.

Thanks, cattmad.

PS, I am no longer looking for pollen.

Gorgeous!
From whom Tom?

I got it(seedling) 12+ years ago from John(previous owner of Parkside Orchids, PA). He brought back a small flask with him when he visited a top breeder in Taiwan.

post a front on and close up in the photo section, please

I am afraid that is not going to happen this time. First of all, I will be busy taking care of many things before my upcoming trip, second of all, I can't upload photos here without help from others....as you see, I had to ask Chad to upload the photo here for me, and I don't want to bother people for this kind of things unless it is necessary.

Yeah, uploading photos here is a pain. No need. That is a gorgeous plant!!!

Inspired by....., I will sell this one for $1500, shipped and insured.:D

Yeah its a great deal. Try finding this level roth somewhere else for cheaper. Roths take 7-11 yrs to bloom. How many roths do you think of all the crosses out there do you have to bloom to get one like this? How expensive is it to bloom hundreds of roths? Excellent Color, clear stripes, very long petals, great segment measurements and a present synsepal. The petals are a legit 20cm long. If you have a roth like this and would like to sell it cheaper let me know. When you hate it just makes you look silly.

Are you being sarcastic? It's hard to tell. That is a good price considering it is a vast improvement over its parent 'Rex', which Orchid Inn has a division of for the same price

Paphioland, I am serious about selling my sanderianum for that price.....I am a freaking thin-skinned person also , you wouldn't think mine is not a $1500 plant, would you? I, for one, don't care how much you want to sell your roth...........and if I do care, I would have posted a comment about the flower and price on your thread.

Adam, what do you think? I am inspired by the roth advertising and I am selling my sanderianum for that price!! call me greedy, call me sarcastic, call me copycat or whatever... I will sell it for $1500 and I'll throw in the shipping and insurance. It took me 12 years to bloom it and it is a great clone! Worth every single penny of it! End of the story!

Adam, what do you think? I am inspired by the roth advertising and I am selling my sanderianum for that price!! call me greedy, call me sarcastic, call me copycat or whatever... I will sell it for $1500 and I'll throw in the shipping and insurance. It took me 12 years to bloom it and it is a great clone! Worth every single penny of it! End of the story!

Ah I see. I do apologize, it was not my intention to poke fun at all. I was unclear on the context of the post. I thought you were making a sarcastic comment directed at Ken. It is hard to communicate properly over the internet or by text. I for one am not great at it. Please do not take my confusion as an attack on you or your character. I have no beef.

I agree that 12 years' work is worth compensation. I hope you do find a buyer and wish you the best of luck.

JAB, play nice or I will whip your ass:poke: got money?:rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back