Paph Russ Palmer 'Berry Ice'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquacorps

Reaction score
RussPalmerBerryIce-1.jpg

It's becoming quite clear you like complex paphs! If you took everything to judging you would become quite poor!

OK, I love it when you guys get excited about a hybrid and especially a plant like this. When Terry emailed this photo to me I also loved it and could not wait to see it. It took me a few days too long to get to The OZ and 'Berry Ice' was already in Japan. I am very happy to say that Terry sent me what I think is the finest one of this cross that I have seen a couple weeks ago. It is a very light pink with perfect form and no spotting at all. I have it's pollen on 9 other whites and pinks.

OK, I love it when you guys get excited about a hybrid and especially a plant like this. When Terry emailed this photo to me I also loved it and could not wait to see it. It took me a few days too long to get to The OZ and 'Berry Ice' was already in Japan. I am very happy to say that Terry sent me what I think is the finest one of this cross that I have seen a couple weeks ago. It is a very light pink with perfect form and no spotting at all. I have it's pollen on 9 other whites and pinks.

'Berry Ice' turned pinker after this photo.
I missed out on this one as well. Was in a conference in Boston and snoozed and lost. I have my multiple Russ Palmer pollen on a few different complexes. Good luck with the crosses.

Back