Paph rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! These are fantastic, especially the last two pictures.

How large are the plants? I have a couple of very large roths seedling that are pushing out 2-3 new growths. I am getting hopeful that they will bloom soonish (next 6-12 months).

Wow! These are fantastic, especially the last two pictures.

How large are the plants? I have a couple of very large roths seedling that are pushing out 2-3 new growths. I am getting hopeful that they will bloom soonish (next 6-12 months).

My experience is that roths will flower about a year to 18 months after the new growths are initiated. Having said that I have flowered a roth where a new growth was not even initiated at all.

Great display, Stephen!

It's difficult to choose favourites with such an embarasse de richesse, but hard pressed, I would tend to follow David in his choice of the two last ones (though that makes me feel soooo boring and predictable - no chance for a good fight there! 😴 😴 😴)

Kind regards, Jens

Every flowering roth is a great sight...at least for me but to tune to the choir....yes the last two are best of this lovely display.

Latest posts

Back