Paph rothschildianum TN-7-35

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

gego

Reaction score
7 cm!!! Wow, excellent. I like the proportion and balance. The color combo is spectacular. Any background on this clone, parentage and origin? Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

emydura

Reaction score
Absolutely incredible. That is a special clone. Great to see you posting again here Iweyshen. I hope you post a lot more as your plants are wonderful.

Camellkc

Reaction score
One of the parents of this exotic roths is “Big Panda”, of which most of the paphio cultivatar in Taiwan are looking for adult plant of this “big panda” series. Actually, the roths in Taiwan really improved a lot these year and the first flower DS standard for roths is now is 6 cm or above, while the NS should be more than 28.5 cm for a keeper. If for breeding standard, the DS and NS should above 6.5 cm and 30 cm respectively.

paworsport

Reaction score
Beautifull and marvelous rothschildianum !
The flower is particularly Well balanced for a waouh effect !

Justin

Reaction score
Just perfect!

What are the parents?
Camel posted this above:

"One of the parents of this exotic roths is “Big Panda”, of which most of the paphio cultivatar in Taiwan are looking for adult plant of this “big panda” series. Actually, the roths in Taiwan really improved a lot these year and the first flower DS standard for roths is now is 6 cm or above, while the NS should be more than 28.5 cm for a keeper. If for breeding standard, the DS and NS should above 6.5 cm and 30 cm respectively."

Thanks!