Paph. rothschildianum 'Matt Saftenburg' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, amazing what they can ship safely. Beautiful roth. I just got a seedling one and they tell me it will flower inside 5 years! Til then I can enjoy all the lovely pictures like yours.

ohio-guy said:
I seem to recall getting into vet school is harder than getting into med school.....as there are only about 30 or so vet schools in the USA. So the competition is rather fierce for one of the spots.

It is fierce. There are 28 schools in the US, but two of them (the ones in California) do not accept out of state students so there are really only 26 schools. Acceptance rate is right around 3-4%. Sometimes i look through the statistics and get depressed and think: "gosh i have no chance of getting in, might as well just go join a monastery and grow peas".

I think the monestary/grow peas reference was to Gregor Mendel. Maybe not. Lien?

Kyle

Kyle said:
I think the monestary/grow peas reference was to Gregor Mendel. Maybe not. Lien?

Kyle

Yup :) I really do hope i get into vet school my first time applying though. I really can't imagine something i'd love doing more.

Latest posts

Back