Paph. rothschildianum 'Matt Saftenburg' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

This is a division i JUST got from Krull Smith (it came today). It was shipped in bloom so the blooms are a little damaged but hopefully will straighten out in a few days. This clone was awarded in April of 2006.

mstrue.jpg

Ron-NY said:
:clap: :clap: Lien...you sure you don't want to leave the country and let you multifloral collection reside with me :poke:

It's a possibility, if the only vet schools i get into are out of the country!

Not bad at all!

One cross I'm going to make is Bel Royal (roth x kolo) x rothschildianum. I'd like bigger roth-like flowers with a 6 to 7 flower count!

You can get that without the kolo. Some people even claim 7 flowers on roths. Most I have seen is 6. I agree though. That would be a neat cross. Especially with a really dark roth like titanic.

Jason Fischer said:
Not bad at all!

One cross I'm going to make is Bel Royal (roth x kolo) x rothschildianum. I'd like bigger roth-like flowers with a 6 to 7 flower count!

WOW, that could be a really, really great cross!!!! :drool:

Beautiful plant! It'll make a great parent!

I can't imagine you not being able to find a good vetrinary school in the US. One of the guys I work with had his wife head up to Colorado to attend vetrinary school. After 1 year of separation, he decided he wanted to be with her so he left fighters, joined the airlines, and moved up there till she finished school.

I thought that because of the shortage of large animal vets that you could get some kind of special deal and easy admission if you agreed in advance to do that. But of course, that depends on you wanting to be a large animal vet. One of my friends did that for a little while and couldn't handle it (he's a neurosurgeon now--quite a masochist).

I seem to recall getting into vet school is harder than getting into med school.....as there are only about 30 or so vet schools in the USA. So the competition is rather fierce for one of the spots.

Latest posts

Back