Paph. rothschildianum in flower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Hello All. I recently spent three weeks in Japan and have a new list of Neofinetia, Japanese Lycaste and Cattleya's I will be getting ready to post soon.

I had a wonderful trip and also had the opportunity to climb a couple mountains in Fukuoka. We did find several wild orchids, many of which were in flower. I will be posting some shots of these plants soon!

For now, I thought I would offer a rothschildianum in flower. It is a first bloom of a cross that was made in 1999. The parents used were 'Outreach' x 'Mahogany King'. The NS is 27 CM, which is average, but the color is very dark. I also expect these flowers to get larger as the plant does. I expect the NS to be about 30 CM on a good 2nd flowering. This plant also has a 4th bud on it which may not open, but shows the potential for 4 to 5 flowers on a future bloom.

The price is $250. Shipping will cost $32 for FedEx 2 day, $40 for Express Mail overnight.

roth3.jpg

roth2-1.jpg

roth1-1.jpg

Welcome back from the land of our ancestors, sounds like you had a blast. :)

Back