Paph. rothschildianum (‘New Horizon’ FCC/AOS x ‘Raptor’ GM/JOGA)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2 Roth’s in the window, the plant on the right is Raptor.......

When I started reading this thread I was pretty confused. 4 photos of the same plant and you and the first postings were talking about 2 plants. I had doubts of my sanity.....but fortunately found the solution farer below in post #14. :)
Now I can understand the posts of the other ones and yes.......these two roths are very nice ones

When I started reading this thread I was pretty confused. 4 photos of the same plant and you and the first postings were talking about 2 plants. I had doubts of my sanity.....but fortunately found the solution farer below in post #14. :)
Now I can understand the posts of the other ones and yes.......these two roths are very nice ones
I apologize for the confusion! The four photos was a lot worse before I deleted quite a few and somehow I left four of the same pic.

Very cool. I have my first ever Roth spike. They are fascinating from the get-go with those crazy stripes on the bud sheath. I can definitely see how these could become addicting.
It may take me a while to grow any as nice as yours!!!

Back