Paph roth x Virgo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is developing very slowly and looks like its not opening up enough. Dorsal and petals are flapping forward. Color wise, I would have preferred some darker tones.
But it flowered,,,,so I guess its not too bad. View attachment 20102
If it stays like that, it's really quite good for a new, experimental cross. The pouch is excellent, the dorsal sepal good and the petals have pretty good shape for this type of cross. Just think: it could have turned out like Paph. Alexej!

If it stays like that, it's really quite good for a new, experimental cross. The pouch is excellent, the dorsal sepal good and the petals have pretty good shape for this type of cross. Just think: it could have turned out like Paph. Alexej!
That is true. That's a good perspective.
Thanks

I think you should send this one to me LOL.
Seriously, it is quite stunning the way it is. The white lip surrounded by the linear markings radiating from the center is mesmerizing. If I was an insect, I'd be in lots of trouble ;)

I think you should send this one to me LOL.
Seriously, it is quite stunning the way it is. The white lip surrounded by the linear markings radiating from the center is mesmerizing. If I was an insect, I'd be in lots of trouble ;)
LOL,,,an insect with good taste!!!
The second bud will confirm if that insect is right.

Back