Paph. roth. (‘Giant Wings’ GM/WOC x ‘Canadian Club’ GM/JOGA)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any blooming roth is a great roth, but this is probably my least favorite of the ones you posted. Thanks for posting though, it’s great to see what’s blooming out from these different crosses!

Any blooming roth is a great roth, but this is probably my least favorite of the ones you posted. Thanks for posting though, it’s great to see what’s blooming out from these different crosses!

I agree. I bought a flask of this cross. I am hoping for better. That is a beautiful large plant. Mine aren't even close to flowering.

I agree. I bought a flask of this cross. I am hoping for better. That is a beautiful large plant. Mine aren't even close to flowering.

I have a few seedlings from an ex forum member who bought a flask, I thought they might go for it this year but it looks like they'll probably wait until next year now.

I like your roth show a lot and I like any flowering roth .... so my assessment is a lot influenced by emotions and therefore this would be #4 in my eyes.

Back