Paph roebelinii 'Suzy' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
I took this to the judging centre today and it was given an AM of 80 points. Originally from John M a few years ago.

101_4281-2%20Wendys%20roebellinii%20Suzy2.jpg

Thank you everyone. The leafspan is 20-24 inches....I haven't measured but guessed a rough estimate. I can measure if you want.

GuRu hit the nail on the head. I think it is amazingly open for a phil v roeb. Look at the second flower from the bottom... the dorsal and synsepal are roughly on the same plane. AND looking at the one on the very bottom, the front-on photo shows ALL of the dorsal, all of the staminode, and all of the pouch. Signs of a flat (not cupped) Paph. The color is nice and clear too. Strong form and strong color usually means an award. Well done!

-Steve Jobs (Ernie)

Well thank you!

I measured the leaf span...would you believe it's 29"? A bit bigger than i thought.

This plant was originally a division from a plant owned by Alan Salzman...I didn't know that it was so old and well traveled until it was awarded.

Latest posts

Back