Paph Rita Chambers AQ/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This group was exhibited at the St. Paul Winter Carnival by Arnold Klehm. Four flowers received flower quality awards and the whole group received an Award of Quality for the breeder, Arnie. The cross is Nulight X Lippewunder.

How can I get ahold of Mr. Klehm? I have a cross of his opening up and I'd love to know what to call it.

Very nice group, but I don't see an improvement over Lippewunder.

According to OrchidWiz, the cross has not been named, yet. Have you bloomed yours?

Yes, it first bloomed last year. Not a great showing. This will be its second (and third!) flowers. Last year's pic

I'm really sorry to be hijacking your thread. The cross you posted is stellar! I can only hope mine can compare

I thought an AQ needed 12 blooms.

we were talking about this last weekend at the show in Madison, WI. I believe he exhibited 15 plants and 4 of them got AM's, the pictures here may have been taken when the awarded plants were out of the exhibit being photographed

we were talking about this last weekend at the show in Madison, WI. I believe he exhibited 15 plants and 4 of them got AM's, the pictures here may have been taken when the awarded plants were out of the exhibit being photographed

All the plants are there. It is two separate groups of the same cross. The pictures were taken before the plants were pulled and awarded. There are at least 2 or three others that could be awarded on subsequent blooms, including this one. Notice the pouch irregularity which won't necessarily occur on the next bloom. It also had some damage on the petal.

Back