Paph. Rene's Doll

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbud

Orchid Maniac
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this grex? I couldn't find any info through the ST search engine.
Winston Churchill 'Indomitable' x rothschildianum are parents.
This is all I have for a pic. An ebay ad photo with the parents and the actual plant I bought. She says it's a division and it looked pretty mature to me.

RenesDoll.jpg

Hi Theresa - Yeah, I realize now the vendor spelled it wrong. It's Rene Doll and I still can't find anything. I did find one for sale on a French website for 32 euro but there was no info on it. I only got about 3 good hits on google but no info.
The vendor emailed me that she found the cross on Orchid Wiz but there's nothing on the RHS database.
Thanks

I saw some plants. In flower of that cross inPhilippe,Lecoufle nursery. he had made the cross some years ago.
It could be impressive plant with very strong and black long stem with 3 big flowers wich could be pleasant.

I appreciate all your opinions. I like to hear the truth about things, but as Tyrone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and I behold it to be beautiful based on Olaf's picture. If you guys think this one is bad wait till you see the other one I ordered:
Paphiopedilum unnamed (greyi x primulinum)

Ugly-duckling.jpg

See my theory is this: I'm 61 years old. I don't have a lot of time to play with these orchids from seedling. I figure buy the odd ball stuff and in a few years I might get some pretty decent blooms that no one else has. Then I can take it to judging and get an AM because there is no other out there. LOL
stinking thinking????

Actually your Nimit is very nice. Nice enough to take to judging this go-a-round. The dorsal might be a bit too cupped fro some judges but you won't know until you take it in.

I appreciate all your opinions. I like to hear the truth about things, but as Tyrone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and I behold it to be beautiful based on Olaf's picture. If you guys think this one is bad wait till you see the other one I ordered:
Paphiopedilum unnamed (greyi x primulinum)

See my theory is this: I'm 61 years old. I don't have a lot of time to play with these orchids from seedling. I figure buy the odd ball stuff and in a few years I might get some pretty decent blooms that no one else has. Then I can take it to judging and get an AM because there is no other out there. LOL
stinking thinking????
:rollhappy:
Actually your Nimit is very nice. Nice enough to take to judging this go-a-round. The dorsal might be a bit too cupped fro some judges but you won't know until you take it in.
I agree: Nimit is quite nice. The other? Well, it is different...

Latest posts

Back