Paph. Pulsar Fang Pacific x Laser

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Hi, I'm back from a long hiatus (due to internet problems:( ) with something that was in flower until rescently. Soooo, does anyone know if this one has been named yet? I can't find any record of it on the AOS website.

Paph. Pulsar Fang Pacific x Laser
HPIM1308.jpg
[/IMG]
:)

No Clue as to the name.

But I love the way that the long stem can support such a big bloom.

It's lovely!!!

SlipperFan said:
Pulsar x Laser = Anhinga
Are Fang & Pacific clonal names by any chance?

I have no idea, I have Anhinga too, bought them the same day, same source. The flower shape, colour and foilage is completely different.:confused: I typed exactly what the tag said.:) This one is conciderably faster growing to, I've already divided a small piece off this one. Anhinga is no where near that stage.

OrchidNorth said:
I have no idea, I have Anhinga too, bought them the same day, same source. The flower shape, colour and foilage is completely different.:confused: I typed exactly what the tag said.:) This one is conciderably faster growing to, I've already divided a small piece off this one. Anhinga is no where near that stage.
I tried finding it on the RHS registration site. The only thing that came back when I typed Pulsar% x Laser was Anhinga. It may not be registered yet. It also may be that siblings look very different from each other -- very typical with these kinds of hybrids.

Latest posts

Back