Paph.Psyche twins

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my option, just beautiful. I've always had difficulty with this group of plants. May I ask what you are growing in and where are you growing these. I have a small greenhouse, but must treat all plants the same. Haven't given up. Bought a flask and we shall see.

In my option, just beautiful. I've always had difficulty with this group of plants. May I ask what you are growing in and where are you growing these. I have a small greenhouse, but must treat all plants the same. Haven't given up. Bought a flask and we shall see.
[/QUOTE

thank you! I grow them in a room under led lights. Just typical t8 leds 6500k. Warm temps. Never below 70f. I’m surprised I am able to flower parvis. Bark, perlite, charcoal mix. My humidity has been 20-30% since December. Plants don’t seem to mind. I think the treat with brachys is constant warm temps. Bellatulums even.

Nice culture! Seems to be a healthy plant, thanks for sharing

thank you! I grow them in a room under led lights. Just typical t8 leds 6500k. Warm temps. Never below 70f. I’m surprised I am able to flower parvis. Bark, perlite, charcoal mix. My humidity has been 20-30% since December. Plants don’t seem to mind. I think the treat with brachys is constant warm temps. Bellatulums even.

*TRICK, not treat ..

Latest posts

Back