Paph primulinum x helenea alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
Bigger then helenea, but still small.

Paphprimulinumxheleneaalba1.jpg

Kyle

Paph helenae appears to be quite dominant in most of the crosses that have been made so far. The albinistic form is unusual and this is an interesting cross with the albinistic Paph primulinum.

Thanks for the post Kyle. It is very very beautiful.
But I would settle for just helenae, if any one get tired of his/her pure helenae species, you can give it to me.:D

Thanks for the post Kyle. It is very very beautiful.
But I would settle for just helenae, if any one get tired of his/her pure helenae species, you can give it to me.:D
There will be a line a mile long!

There will be a line a mile long!

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy: That reminds me of the food line in the refugee camp. Years ago, my little sister & I would be in the line in the morning, by the time you get to the food , it is lunch, then we get back to the line righ away to be there for the evening meal.:rollhappy::rollhappy:

...Years ago, my little sister & I would be in the line in the morning, by the time you get to the food , it is lunch, then we get back to the line righ away to be there for the evening meal...

Hi Hien,
I think that wasn't as funny as you see it nowadays. Everybody who hasn't to experience such a situation must be lucky.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Latest posts

Back