Paph. primulinum fma. purpurascens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! It's a very small plant stature wise, right Stephen? I have 2 clones and they're very small compared to today's primulinum.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice! It's a very small plant stature wise, right Stephen? I have 2 clones and they're very small compared to today's primulinum.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It's about 14" in LS. Although the leaves that are growing for me are shorter and wider than the ones that grew for Sam. I saw a group at USBG and the foliage was pretty variable.

Garden vegetable, really!? :poke:
I keep forgetting you NYC'ers don't understand that there are houses with places outside where you can grow things.

Pretty good for what looks like a 2" pot.
Don

It's quite happily rooted in the 2" pot. I'm hoping it doesn't need to go bigger when it's time for repotting in a few months.

That's a good grower. Mine is only half that size but it could be because of the alba form. Nice flower.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How much maroon coloring to the base of the Plant? sparse? strongly dense? It looks allot like the plant Ray Rands use to call liltii (yellow/orange tones)

Latest posts

Back